2019-2020 Summer Bowling Season
Thursday Open Optional Triples:
- 19 September – sponsored by Meadowbank Retirement Village
- 3 October – sponsored by Barfoot and Thompson, St Heliers
- 17 October – sponsored by Grace Joel Retirement Village
- 31 October – sponsored by Cruise Connections
- 14 November – sponsored by Davis Funerals
- 12 December
- 9 January – Sponsored by Craig’s Investments
- 31 January – sponsored by Remuera Gardens
- 20 February – sponsored by Edmund Hillary Retirement Village
- 5 March
- 16 April
- 20 April – sponsored by Morrison Funerals
Four games of 8 ends starting at
Teams or individuals from affiliated clubs are very welcome to join us.
Special mid-week events
28 November – Nightingale/Bayleys Mixed Ham and Bubbles Tournament
Four games of 9 ends starting at 9.30am, $45 team entry. Entries close mid-day Monday 25 November
11,12 March 2020 – St Andrews Village Classic
Teams of four playing fours and pairs. Team entry $100. Entries close Thursday 5 March.
Saturday 2-4-2 Tournaments weekly. Entry sheets for these are in the Hub. Entries close Wednesday preceding game day. Contact Jean Krelle (521 8452) for further information.
Please check handbook for other weekend events including Club Championships.
Tuesday Morning Drawn Aggregate
These run throughout the year apart from the holiday period. Discs in or phone in by 9.30am for a 10.00am start. Results are aggregated through each season but casual players are most welcome. Please check the Calendar for dates round the holidays.
Thursday Morning Two-game Competition
On Thursdays when there is no Open Optional Triples (see above) there is a Club Two-game Competition. All Club members welcome. Discs in or phone in by 9.30am for a 10.00am start. Two games of 8 ends.
Monday Evenings from 4 November through 9 December and
10 February through 23 March
Please check Infoline 09 575 9383 after 8.00am if weather is doubtful.